Admission Eligibility and Documents
F.Y.B.A. / F.Y.B.Com./ F.Y.B.Sc. - H.S.C. Board Examination Passed
S.Y.B.A. / S.Y.B.Com./ S.Y.B.Sc. - F.Y.B.A. /F.Y.B.Com./F.Y.B.Sc. Passed or A.T.K.T.
T.Y.B.A. / T.Y.B.Com./ T.Y.B.Sc. - S.Y.B.A. /S.Y.B.Com./S.Y.B.Sc. Passed or A.T.K.T.
• A student seeking admission to F.Y.B.A., F.Y.B.Com., F.Y.B.Sc. will have to submit Original Mark sheet & Leaving Certificate of Std. XII along with four attested copies of each.
• Students migrating from any other college affiliated to University of Mumbai, must submit a No-Objection Certificate from the Principal of that college.
• A student migrating from a college affiliated to another University must submit original
‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Mumbai 400 098.
• Reserve Category students should submit their own Caste Certificate at the time of admission.
All admission are provisional and subject to the approval/confirmation of the competent authorities and therefore, before taking the admission, students and parents are required to go through the rules and regulations, laid down in this prospectus.
Attendance requirement for Eligibility
• Student must attend 75% of all lectures, practical, tutorials and guest lectures in each term of the academic year, failing which they will not be eligible to appear for the Annual Examinations.
• Parents are advised to take special note of this mandatory condition of minimum attendance. Applications for leave of in time. Such students should report to the Principal before resuming attendance. absence of their wards on account of illness or other reasons should be submitted to the college authorities.
Affiliated to University Of Mumbai