College Grievance Redressal Cell (For Students Only)
As per the University of Mumbai Circular dated May 2019 and UGC Circular, a College Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted to deal and resolve the grievances of students relating to the college.
COLLEGE GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL (CGRC) (Academic year 2021-22)
|Sr No||Name of Committee Member||Position||Designation|
|1||Dr. Anita Manna||Chairperson||Principal|
|2||Dr. Rupesh Dubey||Convenor||Asst. Professor|
|3||Dr. V.M. Bobade||Member||Asst. Professor|
|4||Mr. Vijay Jadhav||Member||Asst. Professor|
|5||Mr. Chandan Devdasani||Member||Asst. Professor|
- - Student with grievances must first get discussed with concerned class teacher/ mentor.
- - Grievances that are not resolved at the classroom level must be brought to the notice of the Grievance Committee.
- - Complainant should file their grievance by writing in the prescribed Format by downloading the Blank Grievance Form and drop in the marked “Grievance Box” provided in our college campus
- - On the receipt of grievance, the CGRC will scrutinize, analyse carefully and discusses with committee member to find out amicable solution
- - The CGRC Committee will deal with all genuine grievances of students of the college.
- - Confidentiality and Privacy of all grievances are maintained at all level.
- - The Complainant (Student) will be called for inquiry in front of the Grievance Committee as if required.
- - Complainant will be communicated about Grievance Redressal either in person or via Email. Therefore, complainant must give their own active Email-Id & Mobile number.
- - College has also given the Online Students Grievance Redressal Portal Facility.
- - One can refer the guidelines of University of Mumbai and UGC circular in regard with grievance procedures.
- - No anonymous grievances will be entertained.