Student from the following categories will be eligible for admission:
Details of Course Duration
M.Com• To acquaint a student with conventional as well as contemporary areas in the discipline of Commerce.
• To enable a student well versed in national as well as international trends.
• To enable the students for conducting business, accounting and auditing practices, role of regulatory bodies in corporate and financial sectors nature of various financial instruments.
• To provide in-depth understanding of all core areas specifically Advanced Accounting, International Accounting, Management, Security Market Operations and Business Environment, Research Methodology and Tax planning.
• It aims to provide students with the knowledge, tools of analysis and skills with which to understand and participate in the modern business and economics world.
After Completing Masters in Commerce (M.Com) Students are able to:• To inculcate the knowledge of business and the techniques of managing the business with special focus on marketing, Insurance and banking theory law and practices.
• Ability to work in teams with enhanced communication and inter-personal skills.
• The students will be ready for employment in functional areas like Accounting, Taxation, Banking, Insurance and Corporate Law.
• Ability to start entrepreneurial activities.
• To inculcate ethical values, team work, leadership and managerial skills.
• Students will exhibit inclination towards pursuing professional courses such as CA/ CS/ CMA/CFA.
• To enhance the horizon of knowledge in various field of commerce through advertising and sales promotion, auditing and entrepreneurial development.
• To enhance the computer literacy and its applicability in business through- latest version on tally and e-commerce principles.
• To create awareness in application oriented research through research for- business decisions.